- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla wafer crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces of white chocolate, melted over a warm double boiler
- 1 tablespoon vanilla-flavored liqueur
- whipped cream
- home-made coffee caramel sauce
Preheat oven to 300 F.
Combine the vanilla wafer crumbs and butter. Press them into the bottom of a lightly-greased 9″ springform pan. Wrap foil around the bottom of the pan and set aside.
Use an electric mixer on medium speed to blend the cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually blend in the sweetened condensed milk.
Mix in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
Blend in the melted white chocolate and the vanilla liqueur.
Pour the filling into the crust; bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until mostly set in the middle.
Remove from oven. Cool on a rack for two hours. Remove rim of springform pan.
Serve very small slices of the cheesecake with raspberries and whipped cream or coffee-caramel sauce and whipped cream.