I’ve started receiving the rounds of holiday cookbooks (or ‘conceivably related to holidays’ cookbooks) for review, so before too long I’ll start posting my reviews as we get food made and recipes tested. (As if I didn’t have enough to do. Who am I kidding, I love this!)
I’m making my way nicely through that second book on self-publishing, so I should be able to review both of those books soon. Since it’ll take a few weeks to start reviewing all those cookbooks (in time to make nice Christmas gifts, but not in time for planning Thanksgiving dinner), here are links to my reviews of some of the treasured cookbooks I usually pull out to help me plan feasts:
- Diane Morgan’s The Thanksgiving Table
- Rick Rodgers’ Thanksgiving 101
- Shiela Lukins’ Celebrate!
- Rick Rodgers’ 50 Best Stuffings and Dressings
- Hershey’s Best-Loved Recipes
- Bruce Weinstein’s Ultimate Ice Cream Book
- Peggy Cullen’s Caramel
Just like last year I plan to put out a “what to buy your favorite cook for the holidays” list around early to mid-December!