Bildo tagged me, so, here ya go. This will take some thinking, because my memory is like swiss cheese… without the cheese.
Four jobs I have had in my life (not including current job):
- Waitress (summer job in high school)
- Book shelver at an MIT library (student job)
- Lab assistant at a materials science lab (student job)
- Secretary at an MIT department (first the theoretical physics dept., then the clinical decision making group at the lab for computer science)
Four Movies I have watched over and over:
This is a tough one, because I don’t tend to watch movies over and over (not so much free time, and I like newness/variety). How about four movies I’d watch over and over if given the opportunity?
- “The 300”—I know it isn’t popular to say that any more since people have over-quoted it, but I still adore the fight scenes.
- “Pitch Black”—another unpopular answer I’m sure, but I love the creepy atmosphere in the movie.
- “Grosse Pointe Blanke”—okay, this is one I actually have watched over and over.
- “Serenity”—so what if it wasn’t perfect? I’d watch it over and over just to see River kick ass!
Four places I have lived:
Delaware; Vermont; Massachusetts; New Hampshire.
Four Shows I love to watch:
I have difficulty getting myself to sit down in front of the TV and actually watch anything, so I catch up on these things when I can.
Stargate SG-1; Battlestar Galactica (the new, natch); Heroes; CSI; Eureka.
Okay, that was more than four. Sue me.
Four Places I have been on vacation:
Canada; Holland (for my grandparents’ 50th wedding anniversary); Atlanta, Georgia (visiting then-future in-laws); Ithaca, New York (visiting relatives).
Four of my favorite foods:
Mint chocolate chip ice cream; extra-sharp cheddar cheese; bittersweet chocolate; fresh homemade bread.
Four favorite drinks:
Ice water; lemonade; hot chocolate; coffee.
Four places I would rather be right now:
Asleep (I hate insomnia); someplace cool and non-humid… eh, that’s about it.
Four People I Command to do This:
I’m too tired to think of someone. Instead, if you’d like to do this meme, go ahead and consider yourself auto-tagged.