Since I’ve done a handful of image exercises lately I was going to try to do something else today–and then I came across this haunting image of a mysterious door in the side of a building (link found on FARK). I couldn’t resist. Set a timer for 30 minutes and free write on one or more of the following topics:
- How long has this door been here, and who has noticed it? What do they think of it?
- Who was the last person to walk through this door, why, and what has happened to them?
- What lies beyond this door?
- What horrifying (or wondrous, or bizarre) thing has happened behind this door?
- What secrets does this door hide?
Technorati Tags: journaling, prompts, write, writers, writing
Leave a Reply