Foton has posted quotes from a great list of Phrases you will never see on the WoW Forums. This originated from a thread on the Warcraft forums themselves, but AFKG is the better bet for being able to find the best ones archived long-term.
My humble submissions:
- “Pallys and Shamen are the best-balanced classes in the game.”
- “Go ahead and take your time rolling out those features, Blizz; it’s more important to get it right than do it fast.”
- “I’d really love to see this feature added, but it isn’t urgent; take care of some other folks’ needs first.”
- “I’m not happy about these changes, but let’s face it, I love Warcraft and it isn’t like they’ll make me quit or anything.”
- “I’d really like to see these changes made, but I know I’m not typical of your userbase, so it isn’t a big deal.”
It’s incredibly unsurprising that virtually every entry plays off of the fact that the loudest forum posters are demanding, whiny and rude–or the fact that no, Blizzard and Warcraft will never reach 100% perfection.
In unrelated news, here’s a new review for you: Tony Ballantyne’s science fiction novel Recursion.