I always make recipes from the cookbooks I review. At the moment we’re making things from:
- Reader’s Digest’s cookbook Super Foods Cookbook: 184 Super Easy Recipes to Boost Your Health (N/A)
- Hertzberg and Francois’s Gluten-Free Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Baking Revolution Continues with 90 New, Delicious and Easy Recipes Made with Gluten-Free Flours.
- After that comes Reinhart’s Bread Revolution: World-Class Baking with Sprouted and Whole Grains, Heirloom Flours, and Fresh Techniques
- and Taste of Home Christmas: 465 Recipes For a Merry Holiday.
- I’m not going to count Wilson’s The Art of Eating through the Zombie Apocalypse: A Cookbook and Culinary Survival Guide because it’s less about food than general survival issues–but nevertheless, I’m reading my way through that as well.
Leave a Reply